Nov 20, 2011

Flora's paintings in one place

I have created a website as a display for my large finished paintings. It is a 'work in progress' and I think you will like the feature that rearranges the images when you click on a tag at the top of the page. For instance,  clicking on 'landscape' brings up all the landscape paintings.

I had looked long and hard for a web design that showcased images on the home page, because this is what I want to see when I look at other artists' sites.

 I'll be adding more images and some 'back stories' about the paintings. For now, I am glad that I have taken this step to show what paintings I've completed - all in one place.

Check it out!

In the meantime, I'll still blog here about the painting process and about the end results too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...